Dural Legal Centre – Experience Excellence!
Peter Dawson was first admitted as a lawyer in 1968, and in 1972 he opened his own firm.
Very few practitioners can match Peter’s experience and success in Criminal and Family law matters. He has conducted trials in the Local, District and Supreme Courts ranging from traffic offences to murder, and his skill in cross-examination has earned him an outstanding reputation with Judges, Magistrates, Prosecutors and his fellow legal practitioners.
He has also appeared at all levels of the Family Court including a large number of property and custody cases now recorded as caselaw, and has vast experience in Wills and Estates, especially in Family Provision claims.
Peter is also a Notary Public.
Toni is in charge of the Property Team at the Round Corner Office. Her early career as a Lending Manager with a retail bank has provided her with great communication and management skills. A member of our team since 2011, she brings to Peter Dawson & Associates many years of experience in front line customer service.
Toni is a Licensed Conveyancer and is able to assist her clients with:-
- Drafting and reviewing Contracts for Sale
- Auction Contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Property Title including Torrens, old system, qualified and limited, strata, community, or leasehold
- Section 66W Certificates, the cooling off period and deposits
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Execution of contracts, exchange and settlement
- Advice for first home buyers including the First Home Owner Grant
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches